cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earned my first $1 from Community Participation

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey fellow citizens 😄 . I have earned my first $1 from participating in the community. I've been active, so it's been more of a labour of love thank anything, but I'm happy about it. I also have a question: does anyone know how often reward money is added to your account for community participation? I've only been an account holder for about a week, so I'm not sure if it will be updated again before next month's bill or not...Exciting!

21 REPLIES 21

@LurganIeUk 

Aha see it happens pm is just making you wait for your 'prize!

Bear2

Yay congrats on the $1 reward. I just earned my first community reward too. Only mine wasn't applied to my account. I had to contact the MOD to get them to add it. Luckily they were quick to fix my issue 

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats, and here's to many more. 

@cloud7 

Its now your second day and you have 3/2/0 so far with 3 weeks to go for March so just keep plugging away at it and you will likely get a surprise in your account in a month or so.

@Camera4617 

You get compared to all the other contributors in a calendar month and that detemines your badge level. So for February your stats of 46/61/1 (posts/bravos/solutions) earned you a top 25% badge. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

@Camera4617 wrote:

I got my first $2 too. I'm not sure what criteria they have for these rewards? Anyone knows? I'd assume 'solution' but that's just my guess..

Thanks

There's a secret forumula. 

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I got my first $2 too. I'm not sure what criteria they have for these rewards? Anyone knows? I'd assume 'solution' but that's just my guess..

Thanks

@cloud7 wrote:

Congrats.  I wonder when I will participate enough to get a reward.

The lower Community reward amounts are easily achievable. Participate as much as you like and I would suggest that you treat any discount that you receive as an unexpected surprise.  That way, there won't be any disappointments if you were hoping to receive a certain amount. 

cloud7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats.  I wonder when I will participate enough to get a reward.

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It’s exciting when you get that first reward!! Congratulations 

rhbcc

way to go!

rhbcc

wow im impressed by how specific that calculation is

@darlicious  .. wow.. top player has 107 solutions? that a lot!!!  👍

@Oracle365 

Congrats! Now you have an idea of what it takes to earn a community reward.....and $1 is easy!! (12/22/0) + a minimum 4 hours online ( I can't see your minutes online in your profile.)

Now compare that to the top 1% contributor's stats for january to earn $15. (576/943/107) Or the range of the top 5% contributors (176/305/0) to (671/925/19) for $10! I myself average 150 hours per month (sad isnt it.....but I have a good excuse!) At minimum wage thats about $2250 per month.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Oracle365...

FYI...another easy reward to get is the "Autopay Reward". Put your valid credit card or debit card on your file and enable Autopay....you get $2 off your bill every time it renews. Even if you elect to manually pay, you'll still get that reward.

Check around your family / friends to see if they want to also get a Public Mobile account, then have them use your referal code when they do activate. They'll get $10 credit and you'll get Refer-a-Friend Reward of $1 off your bill every time your plan renews as long as their plan stays active.

Combine those with your continued Community Rewards and you'll find your cell phone bill is significantly reduced.

Welcome to PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yeah!!!  you are smarter than me.. I actually joined quiet some time before I earned my $1 Community Rewards.  

Keep helping others and keep saving!!

Oracle365

Thank you, @hairbag1 & @gpixel 😃 

@Oracle365 

congratulations! good work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Oracle365 wrote:

Hey fellow citizens 😄 . I have earned my first $1 from participating in the community. I've been active, so it's been more of a labour of love thank anything, but I'm happy about it. I also have a question: does anyone know how often reward money is added to your account for community participation? I've only been an account holder for about a week, so I'm not sure if it will be updated again before next month's bill or not...Exciting!

If you in line for the Community reward...it's usually added to your account around the 5th or 6th of the month.

Oracle365

Thanks, Mayor @kb_mv  😎

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Oracle365 wrote:

@Oracle365 Community rewards are added around 6-7 of each month. Congrats!

Need Help? Let's chat.