cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renew

Trishpedrozo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently out of data and my plan auto renews on the 26th or 27th of this month.

If there any way of renewing today in order to receive my new allotment of data for the next three months?

Thanks

Trish

7 REPLIES 7

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I will check it out. I wanted to update my plan early so I could have a better chance at getting the data promotions that are on now

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@emilygeorgia wrote:

I think the feature used to be available through self serve, I remember when I signed up with a 10 day texting only plan to test my phone, and then 2 days later changing to a new 30 day plan with data. Maybe they will bring it back

I believe it is still possible to switch plans before expiry.(I havent looked at self serve in a while)

Only issue is if you are on a grandfathered promo plan. You cant select the same plan with discounts anymore. 

A mod will need to assist with that.

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the feature used to be available through self serve, I remember when I signed up with a 10 day texting only plan to test my phone, and then 2 days later changing to a new 30 day plan with data. Maybe they will bring it back

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai that would be a great feature to add to self-serve for sure...

@closng wrote:

@xCameron94x That's interesting, didn't know you could do this!

Yup, mods can always do it. I can only wish for if they can enable early renewal from self-serve account. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@xCameron94x That's interesting, didn't know you could do this!

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Yes there is. You will first need to put funds into your account equal to that of your plan cost (also known as a manual top up). After you have topped up your account, contact the mods, and they will be able to early renew your plan for you

Need Help? Let's chat.