cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVERSAFE not sending my OTP/2FA messages to my ported number (successful port)

Jaytee101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi again Community, I am having issues to associate EVERSAFE to my phone number, I've de-listed it and input it again, I've tried everything but I don't receive any messages from the EVERSAFE OTP/2FA code messenger; I am trying to browse through any others that have been through what I've gone through and it's a bit confusing.

TLDR: EVERSAFE CODE texts not working when sent to my number - everything else is working.

EDIT 1: Voice call and Emails work. Just not the Texts to my number/phone

*****EDIT2 SOLUTION***** : IT TOOK A WHILE BUT ITS WORKING NOW!! had to re-list it once again, it took a bit but now it is working - SUPER APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP!!!!

Thanks everyone, cheers

8 REPLIES 8

Jaytee101

Yep everything is up to date, made the community and eversafe prior to porting officially into PM, it's all working fine now - I believe it was just a weird delay (congested post maintenance?) My guess.

Thank YOU everyone for helping

@Jaytee101 wrote:

Yes that was the first thing I tried, DELIST the number and RELIST it using the EVERSAFE portal, thanks for assisting, I have reached out to support, so I will have to wait until there is a reply.

@Jaytee101 , did you do the eversafe check from within the online account?  Although it is supposed to be a single set of login credentials for community and online account, the phone number shows as not filled in for my community account but is the correct number when viewed from within the online account.  I am a little skeptical that making eversafe entries in the online account is the same as making them in the community account.  Long story short, make the sure the eversafe credentials as viewed from within the online account is up to date.

Jaytee101

Yes bingo! that was the portal page to access from PM's MY account page, ITS WORKING NOW THOUGH just took forever??

@Jaytee101   Just to be sure we're on the same page, you went to this section of the account and changed the phone number there?  IMG_1875.jpeg

Jaytee101

Yes that was the first thing I tried, DELIST the number and RELIST it using the EVERSAFE portal, thanks for assisting, I have reached out to support, so I will have to wait until there is a reply.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jaytee101   Have you gone into your Eversafe Profile (not your general PM Profile) and changed the phone number there?  When I had a PM number and then ported in my main number, the PM profile updated automatically but the Eversafe did not and kept sending the codes to the old number

Jaytee101

VOICE CALL confirmation work , EMAIL confirmation WORKS,
ONLY the the text OTP isn't working to be sent to my number, which is listed in the portal and same as my PM account.

I reached out to support, thank you for the link!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jaytee101  Try tapping the didn’t get code option . It may then give you option to send code to email instead . If same please submit ticket with support to help you gain access 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.