cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM

Kayla5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

when I was transferring to public mobile from virgin, I lost internet connection in the middle. My eSIM didn’t get downloaded correctly and now I have no service provider (as my number was ported over) and I can’t figure out how to fix this issue. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Aiden777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

log in your account , lick chatbot, create a issue ticket, and wait respond from support stuff, ask for a QR code, scan the code and you are able to activate your esim. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kayla5 oh shoot, that's too bad.

Did you receive an email with the esim qr code?

If not and if you didn't get by the payment section, then try the activation again.

If you did enter payment details then I would confirm with customer support if an account was created. 

Go to you avatar and find you messages if on mobile or click the envelope on desktop.

Then start a private message to them there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kayla5 

are you using eSiM with Virgin Mobile or physical sim?

When you setup PM account, did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have another active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) using the SIM Manager on the phone or remove the physical sim.  
And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled (On iPhone, "Turn on This Line" under Settings->Cellular).
Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.