cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM Not Activiating! Help!

RBR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having issue with ESIM. I made an account today and transferred my number and didn't get any errors, but it's been more than 5 hours and I still don't have access. The "Used as Primary" was my old SIM with Fido, and I took out that physical SIM. When I try to "turn on the line" for the esim with PM, it doesn't let me. What is wrong.. Thanks.

RBR_0-1701043181514.png

RBR_1-1701043195805.png

6 REPLIES 6

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try turning off your secondary and then I believe it might give you an option to toggle on the Primary.

RBR

Switched label to Primary, reset phone but still no option to actually toggle on. 😞 It's alright, I just hope support comes in the next day-ish as I'd like my phone to have service. At least I didn't lose my number in the port process

RBR_1-1701046008482.png

RBR_0-1701045861605.png

HI @RBR  as far as I know , the label is important. 

And after you changed it to Primary, you need to toggle on "Turn on this line"

RBR

@Handy1- Unfortunately the greyed out means I can't toggle it on. I will submit a req w/ CS. Thanks.

@hTideGnow- The primary/travel from what I see are just labels, but I will try this.

Thanks all

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RBR 

Your PM eSIM is still showing Travel, so  you cannot change it to Primary?  I know you took out the phsyical sim, reboot the phone once and try to set PM sim as Primary again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RBR  In your bottom pic where it’s says turn on this line . Toggle it on and reboot the phone 

if still no luck submit ticket with support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.