cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM Card

Dengpanzhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ordered SIM, but it takes 10 days to deliver. This doesn't work for me. I need to transfer my number within a week. I asked ESIM card in my account, it keeps giving me error message. My phone is Iphone 13 and is compatible with ESIM. Can you please let me continue with esim card and activate my account.  I can't wait for Physical SIM card for 10 days. Also the virtual Agent is not useless and hard for your customer to solve the problem like this. 

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Dengpanzhu 

Was customer support able to help you out? You can also try uninstalling the pm app and reinstalling it. Sign in again and see if this gives you the esim option. There has been an issue the last few days with esim activations. In your situation make sure you can easily access a physical Sim card in case you get an esim activation error. If a physical Sim card is needed to fix the error (the cost will be credited back to you) you don't want to be left waiting for it to be delivered by snail mail.

@Dengpanzhu wrote:

I stuck in the activation pages, there is no option in the app now for me to go to Subscription & add-on page and click Buy sim card at the bottom to buy esim

@Dengpanzhu , please use the link that @hTideGnow provided to send a private message to CS_Agent which will open with Cs_Agent automatically entered in the send to field for you. All you need to do is fill in the subject field & message then send. Explain the situation & ask for an eSIM. Your phone is eSIM compatible. I have eSIM on my iPhone 14 Pro without any issues. 

It took over 3 weeks to receive my SIM Card from Public Mobile delivered through Canada Post. Which won’t work for you!

After that ordering & receiving a SIM Card from Amazon (using Prime Membership) for $4.99 + tax was much faster! It only took a couple days!

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Dengpanzhu

I stuck in the activation pages, there is no option in the app now for me to go to Subscription & add-on page and click Buy sim card at the bottom to buy esim

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dengpanzhu 

for easier to get the account activated, I suggest you to buy a new physical sim card from Telus or Koodo store or Amazon

But if you need eSIM, you have download the app on your phone, login My Account, go to Subscription & add-on page and click Buy sim card at the bottom to buy esim

if any problem, please submit a ticket with Cs agent:       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dengpanzhu

When I downloaded the app, login in, it goes to activate, but require SIM card number. I don't have it. I want to use ESIM card, I stuck. Your service is not flexible at all and talking to virtual agent is painful and go circles.

Need Help? Let's chat.