cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENTIRELY FRUSTRATED

Justcabyr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so **bleep**ing frustrated with this provider. And this is currently the last straw or I'll just move away. How can it be so hard for a paying customer to get support? How can it be this hard? I have to Google and search everywhere. No phone, no designated point of contact. Very poor service!

5 REPLIES 5

Justcabyr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I'll send a message. This is what I was looking for. It'll have been just nice if I didn't have to go through all this stress for the past two days.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Justcabyr1 

I tend to fully disagree with your assessment. It is the responsibility of everyone to do their due diligence before signing up with any cell phone carrier. If you did your homework you would have known that the reason why Public Mobile is so affordable is because they don't have a call center full of underpaid operators. They have these forums to assist people with other measures. There are a group of members here who are customers like you that spend time on these forums helping others. 

So saying Public Mobile is "Poor Service" when there actually is help, shows you just blindly signed up for the service without doing any home work. That's on you, not Public Mobile or the members here on the forums.

With that being said, I have a bridge overseas that I allow a leoprocon live under with a giant pot of gold free of charge. I am selling timeshares to stay under this bridge with the leoprocon. Interested? Trust me, it's real. 🙂 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Justcabyr1 

Public Mobile has an all online support model, which is different than traditiaonl provider.  While there is no call centre to call, you can easily engage them by private message and they will usually reply within 2 to 4 hours

Or you can also share your question here in the Community and usually you will get an answer from other Community members

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Justcabyr1  Here’s how 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.