cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

Nonurbiznaz24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My calls keep dropping for no reason. I have a new phone, full service and my calls still drop every single call I'm on. Is this something a new sim card would fix? If it is the sim card can I get a free one or do I have to pay?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @BoBana 

don't get new sim card yet

test the sim card in another phone

if still does not work, check with agent.  Even they think it is the sim card, ask them to agree to reimburse you.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

BoBana

Same issue with me. Looking at getting a new SIM card for Public Mobile, don't know how. Possible water damage to SIM card is what I've learned. How to get one??

Nonurbiznaz24

Its not my area because I've had the same service for 3 years. 

Nonurbiznaz24

I'm doing this for myself. Again its not the phone because the calls drop regardless of the phone - I've tried 3 different phones. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nonurbiznaz24  are you helping a friend ?

or you are support or some company? why you are doing this?

but we still need to know what phone it is

Nonurbiznaz24

Its not my phone. I worked in tech support for another phone company for years so I've tried to reset and everything.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nonurbiznaz24 

what phone do you have?

did you try your sim in another phone? 

or try another sim with this phone?

you can also try Reset All networks on your phone and  test again

Need Help? Let's chat.