cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Call in 45 seconds

SAM-A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all!

I have been encountering this strange issue since yesterday, the incoming calls are getting dropped-off in every 45-50 seconds.

Could anyone suggest a resolution to this problem?

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SAM-A 

i see my dear friend @darlicious told you to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

SAM-A

Thank you for your response! @Anonymous 

SAM-A

Thank you! I'll connect with CSA to ensure the extra stuff is removed. Appreciate your help! @darlicious 

@SAM-A 

Are on the US currently or just returned? This issue is usually caused by having two concurrent US roaming add ons with a talk feature. The usual solution is to ask a CSA to remove one of the two add ons. Depending on the date/time of the purchase of the add on the CSA will credit back a portion of the unusable add on. I'm not sure how this applies in your situation but contacting customer support would fix your issue.

Edit:

Click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the screen and type "US roaming add on causing dropped calls" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

SAM-A

I did in the past when I was travelling. Is this the root cause of the issue?

Thank you! @darlicious 

@SAM-A 

Are you using a US 10 day roaming add on?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SAM-A 

can you try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do again Rebooting your phone,

Need Help? Let's chat.