cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doublly Subscribed

KevinSky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I doubly subscribed using different emails for different plans. How can I combine my plans, so that I can use my rewards from the old plan? 

4 REPLIES 4

@KevinSky wrote:

Thank you.

How to unsubscribe from an account I do not need? I have not found the place how to cancel or close the account.

ANSWER

When you log in to your Public Mobile account, go to the Payments button.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1709678767170.png

On the right hand side, click on Manage Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1709678767175.png

See the word Subscribed, turn the toggle to the left and it will turn off auto pay. The account will close from there. Another way to close account, only if you wanted to keep your phone number, is to port it to another service.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1709678767187.png

Can I still use my rewards If I change my current plan? I tried to change my plan but I could not find the plan I am interested in, therefore I applied for a new account and then found the plan..., is there any restriction for switching the plan?

ANSWER

Just to confirm, if you can use your rewards if you change plan? You can always use your Public Points on other plans. Just in case you actually meant "Can I keep my Legacy Rewards if I change plans?"...  oh for sure. You NEVER want to change those to Public Points. Only YOU can change them. Looking at today's offers, I only see two plans that may not work. The $24 and $29 plans. Any other plan is open to choose from. IF.. key word is IF...  you have say.. the $15 plan and you wanted to upgrade to the $24 or $29 plan, you'd have to use the chatbot bottom right page to reach out to a CS Agent and ask permission. Most times they gladly do it because it's an upgrade. But if you're already on the $25 plan the $24 plan is out but the $29 is worth asking for. I myself jumped on the $34 Can/US plan yesterday.

Many thanks for the help.  

Hey @KevinSky sorry for the delayed response. Was helping neighbors sign up yesterday and worked all day today. Please read above. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'll refresh later tonight before I crash.

KevinSky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

How to unsubscribe from an account I do not need? I have not found the place how to cancel or close the account.

Can I still use my rewards If I change my current plan? I tried to change my plan but I could not find the plan I am interested in, therefore I applied for a new account and then found the plan..., is there any restriction for switching the plan?

Many thanks for the help.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @KevinSky 

There is no way to combine plans. Each plan has it's own email and account. I think what it sounds like you want to do is get one of these new promo plans but place it on your older account so you can take advantage of the Legacy Rewards program?? If so, you can change plans today still. It's the last day to do so. Just saying it's an option so you can cancel the account you don't want, the non legacy rewards one.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KevinSky  You can’t combine the plans and share the rewards between them each account has its on email 1line per account with PM 

Need Help? Let's chat.