cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubled up subscription.

CDeGuire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, on August 7 my payment went through as usual. The next day I upgraded and was charged for the upgrade, no problem. Would be nice to get a refund instead of paying for both. This month I was charged the old rate again and in two days will get charged for the upgrade. Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

@CDeGuire  

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_1-1694139277797.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it still not right submit ticket with support using this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@CDeGuire wrote:

Hi Handy 1, thanks for you prompt reply. I'm ok with not getting a refund last month but I don't know why it took the old subscription amount if I upgraded. Do I need to delete the old subscription? 

HI @CDeGuire 

it shouldn't take your old amount if it already taken the new amount once earlier

Please use Incognit/Private/Secret mode on your browser to check once more to avoid cache issue

if still shows the old plan and old amount charged, submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CDeGuire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Handy 1, thanks for you prompt reply. I'm ok with not getting a refund last month but I don't know why it took the old subscription amount if I upgraded. Do I need to delete the old subscription? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CDeGuire  Sorry PM is pre paid and no refunds , that’s why it’s advised to change plans on next renewal and not immediately or you lose money in your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694138276746.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.