cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

1Butterfly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to public mobile. My friend helped me get set up. We created my account and I entered my credit card information so I could activate my sim card and phone (brand new phone with no previous number associated with it). Unfortunately we could not figure out how to download the app onto the phone. After several hours we gave up. Neither one of us is very tech savvy but my friend knows more than I do. I left the phone with her and with the help of the community was able to finally get the phone set up but not before having to submit a payment. She assumed my credit card did not go through and therefore used hers to complete the process (i was not with her so she did not have my information) Long story short, the phone is now activated and working fine. I am set up for auto pay and my account shows my credit card was billed. In fact my credit card statement confirms the payment was processed. The issue is my friends credit card was also billed and she has the statement to verify this. How can she get her money back?

2 REPLIES 2

1Butterfly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much!

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can speak with a Public Mobile CS agent and hopefully they can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Monitor your inbox, top right hand corner, click your profile picture and click Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.