cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment issue

Nigelshorvath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need someone who can refund a payment made by me by mistake to contact me please.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nigelshorvath wrote:

I need someone who can refund a payment made by me by mistake to contact me please.

@Nigelshorvath 

I'm sorry did I misunderstand your statement? If you are really nice to the CSA then you may be granted a refund that pm is under no obligation to give you so you hardly have a reason to be upset that if you do get one that it doesn't fit within your time frame. I mean if your mistake is $500.00 instead of $50.00 then I can see it being a major inconvenience but unless you plan on leaving why are you so bothered? This isn't an error on pm's part but your own? So you have held up your own money....not the other way around.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nigelshorvath wrote:

@Nigelshorvath 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Nigelshorvath 

it's a cheap company... what did you expect? best company I've been with so far! 

@Nigelshorvath 

Please note that people are not PM staff. We are just customers like you and are here to help you the best way possible.

This may be when you entered the payment section twice due to computer issues.

Anyways, you have 2 options:

1 - the 2nd charge is credited to your account so you don’t need to pay for 2 months. 

2 - you can create a ticket to a PM CS Agent to ask for a refund.

@Nigelshorvath 

Officially there are no refunds at public mobile. You can plead financial hardship with customer support but it can take up to 30 days for a refund if they grant it. Most customers in your situation just leave it in their account balance to help pay for their next renewal. If you feel the need for a possible refund follow the instructions on how to contact a CSA as supplied by @hTideGnow .

@Nigelshorvath   Of course it could be faster , really depends on the case.  Also sometimes on the credit card.  I had a friend who go it all settle within a week while another friend close to 2 weeks.

Nigelshorvath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 weeks is outrageous and completely unacceptable. in the first place my bank has told me you are tying up the money from my bank till the 24th and now say 2 weeks? you are DAM right I'm opening a ticket and getting a refund and this Will be the last month with the most frustrating phone company I've ever been with.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Nigelshorvath   When you are at My Account, do you see some money showing as Available Fund?   If the amount showing the same as your 2nd , duplicated payment?

If so, the fund is sitting there and could be used for your next renewal.  If you don't mind, you can leave it there.  While PM might be able to process the refund, it could take 2 weeks or so.  It is probably easier to leave the fund there in the account

But if you still want to request a refund, you can open ticket with PM Customer Support Agent:

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.