cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment has occurred and service suspended

Footun7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well to my disappointment public mobile has takin a double payment from my card. On the 4th I loaded 60 bucks on my card and then on the 8th the 32 dollar payment came off the card. And then another 32 dollar payment was declined so im just wondering why two payments were needed and my service canceled ? To my understanding all I needed was to pay once a month and now I have paid and still am disconnected. ?????

7 REPLIES 7

Footun7

Still no response and I am absolutely furious with how this company does not care about their customers. They have the worst customer service and take your money without offering you what it says in the contrats. This is absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with any mobile company. I have documented every contract breech and if I don't hear anything today my lawyer will be contacting this company tomorrow

Footun7

Every payment has worked for 4 months now and I just don't get why they would charge me twice after the first payment went through and then disconnect me. There will be a credit for inconvenience or a law suit because this is basically stealing my money and not offering me any service as per the contract. My lawyer is ready to take action for lost wages and contract breaches 

Footun7

2 hours now with no response and the worst part is I can't even call and talk to anyone. They tried to take a payment off my card 2 times after the first one went through. Im so glad I didn't have more than one month's payment or they would have takin all my money and still left me disconnected. They need to get their **bleep** together with this auto pay because right now I have made my payment on time and still got disconnected. Lost out on about 1000 in wages because I use my phone for work... I want a credit or I might have to sue 

@Footun7 wrote:

Yes I have e sent the team a few messages with no response. My phone is used for work so I am loosing money by the minute because public mobile can't get their auto pay to work properly. This problem has been happening for awhile from reading other people's complaints. I really hope to be receiving a credit from them or at least something to offset this huge inconvenience

The problem that affects customers the most is setting up the auto pay.  Once set up, it's pretty solid.  For over payment issues, the moderator team will be required to assist with corrections.  A good strategy with setting up a payment card for auto pay is to transfer a dollar into the account to confirm everything is in good order.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Footun7

Yes I have e sent the team a few messages with no response. My phone is used for work so I am loosing money by the minute because public mobile can't get their auto pay to work properly. This problem has been happening for awhile from reading other people's complaints. I really hope to be receiving a credit from them or at least something to offset this huge inconvenience

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Footun7 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.