cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

Creynolds19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what do I do if I was charged twice for today’s bill?

7 REPLIES 7

Ckk

Often time I find they after a few hrs or days they refund what they shouldn’t have taken

@Creynolds19 

so you should message a CSA and request a credit to your account...here's a link. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Creynolds19   if the charge is the same and on the same day, there is a chance that it is just a pending charge.  Please either check with your CC or wait couple days for the pending charge to drop off

if after couple days, it is still there or confirmed both are real charges, please open ticket with support via direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Creynolds19

Both payments were in fact posted. Thank you. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Creynolds19  First check credit card is one charge pending  and the  other posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off . Also check your account for available funds in the difference if not contact support to get fixed 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Creynolds19 

check with your credit card to see if you were actually charged X 2.

Need Help? Let's chat.