cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

pickle3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged for an Add-on because the system told me the payment didn't go through the first time so I tried again.  How do I reach the billing dept?

9 REPLIES 9

Lansterino

I was doing one activation and got charged for it. Thanks I have been waiting for two days for a reply on that ticket. Didn’t need half my weekly food budget that badly I guess…LOL 

HI@Lansterino 

so, you have not activated your new account yet? 

I think you need to check with PM support agent, ask them to check and help to activate and provide refund if they charged you extra

please submit a ticket with CS Agent by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Lansterino

Ugh same thing. The site kept glitching during my activation and I was double charged as well. If you figure this out please let me know?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

@pickle3 

PM has changed to new login EverSafe last year.  Some old Community name were not moved properly. 

when you work with PM support on your duplicated charges issue, tell them about the Community name and they can likely give you back the old one

pickle3

Thanks.  I've had issues with that too as my original Community username seems to be "taken by someone else" even though I had it since 2015! I have managed to use the link on the other responder's reply to send a priviate message though. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pickle3 

did you end up buying the add-on twice?   

PM is prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund, but in this case, support can usually help to reverse one of the transactions.  Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@pickle3   Submit a ticket to support using the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.