cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged my account?

RohaanS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I have auto-pay enabled and it's been fine for years. Suddenly I was charged twice. The dates of the charges are January 25th, and the other on the 26th. PLEASE HELP

3 REPLIES 3

JohnB1970
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have seen so many comments like this I hope they fix it and my girlfriend made the choice not to do autopay and have some funds in our account to pay for our bill. We are new customers and she researched if auto pay was an option for us but decided not to have our accounts on autopay but to have funds in there so they can take out payments instead of autopay as she’s seen so many ppl have this issue with getting overcharged! No thanks! Hope it’s sorted out for u and the rest that are having probs with this! 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Where are you seeing the 2 charges? Your credit card statement that was already printed? If yes, not sure why the double charge if you didn't make any changes to your account. The funds will remain in your account to pay the next month's fee and your credit card should not be charged again if there is sufficient funds to cover the balance. 

But if you want to verify or confirm, you can send a message to Public Mobile directly at the link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.