cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billed

Peteyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got September credit card statement and noticed 2 charges for 2 different amounts on 2 different days. Can you explain please

5 REPLIES 5

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Peteyboy  What plan are your on? What were the exact amounts on your cc statement?

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Peteyboy 

I can understand your frustration with this. The amount you are charged on your credit card statement includes applicable taxes. You can see from the link below what was debited from your available balance. You won’t be charged extra as it’s impossible to use more than what your plan allows.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

@Peteyboy 

If you don't feel comfortable sharing a screenshot the dates and amounts would be helpful. Did you add some funds but still came up short for your renewal and autopay covered the shortfall? What's your normal plan amount?

@Peteyboy 

As mentioned above, a screenshot of your payment history page would be helpful.  Do you see any extra available funds in your balance.  

By chance, did you buy any add ons or change your plan in September?  or have multiple plans with Public mobile?  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Peteyboy wrote:

I got September credit card statement and noticed 2 charges for 2 different amounts on 2 different days. Can you explain please

Can you go into your payment/transaction history in self service to see what the charges were?  You can post it here without personal info and we can try to see what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.