cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billed

Alley3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double billed and haven’t been refunded. It won’t let me submit a ticket I’ve tried a million times. If someone could help me figure out how to get into contact with someone that can refund me that would be much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

@Alley3 

no worry,  just open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Alley3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I checked my bank statements and I’ve been charged twice. And I don’t have that money in my available funds so I’m not sure what to do to get refunded.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alley3 

Log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds. If yes, just leave it there and it will be used automatically on your next renewal date before your credit card.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the extra amount in your balance? Is it possible that the second charge is only just pending? Did you have any troubles signing up?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Alley3  You need to engage support , here’s how 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.