cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged

Evan3456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged for my phone bill and the website and app will  not let me submit a ticket. It either says "we encountered an error in your request" or "error". I tried to send a private message to "@CS_Agent" but it says user does not exist. I'm all for cheap phone plans, but I'd like customer support to actually exist and not be unreachable... I feel like I've tried all my options?

8 REPLIES 8

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello.

It`s been more than 24 hours since your last reply, therefore this conversation thread will now be closed.

Our favorite chatbot SIMon is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

Clau,

Please note that this is the message forum. Doesn't that 24 hours since reply only apply to tickets?

Hi @Evan3456 even ticket is closed, you can still reply it to reopen it. But of course, let us know if your issue is resolved 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

It`s been more than 24 hours since your last reply, therefore this conversation thread will now be closed.

Our favorite chatbot SIMon is available 24/7 to answer your questions.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You were almost there. So close. In that private message To box, don't type the @.
Have you only been here for a month? Did you have some trouble during sign up?

HI @Evan3456 

if charged twice and not a pending charge on your credit card, and you don't see the extra charged showing on Available Fund on My Account,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here, they will confirm and arrange refund :
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Evan3456 

It seems that the private messaging to a CS_Agent worked for me by clicking on your avatar then Messages and send message to CS_Agent.

Are both charges Posted or are they Pending on your CC statement?

Evan3456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The whole bill. My bill was supposed to be $38 for the month, but I was charged twice.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What were you double charged on?

Need Help? Let's chat.