cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "change on renewal" for plans ACTUALLY work?

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Within the past year, each time I've hit "change on renewal", several weeks later, if I log in to check if that scheduled plan change is still expected, it's always gone!

What gives?

I'm on a 90d sub, which expires in January. I've requested the $34/m with 40GB Black Friday deal to convert upon renewal but the request has now disappeared.

Can @CS_Agent look into this please?

This is the third time (across my account and family's) my request to change plans at renewal has disappeared this year.

10 REPLIES 10

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mechecor wrote:

Within the past year, each time I've hit "change on renewal", several weeks later, if I log in to check if that scheduled plan change is still expected, it's always gone!

I can't answer your specific issue, but I can confirm that a family member's upcoming plan change (on Dec 14) does not show under "Overview" but does show under "Subscriptions & Add-Ons". A friend on 90d has a change booked in Feb and it's the same -- not showing under Overview but is showing under Subscriptions & Add-Ons.

You may want to contact an agent to confirm it's in the system, as suggested upthread.

2023-11-27_0-38-12.png

Cottage2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The last time I changed my plan o become active on my next renewal date, it did not show.  I did a chat and it was confirmed it was in the system.  The next renewal, it was activated 

HI @Mechecor this is something works for others and no reason not work in your family

You tried different browsers to access My Account?  and try Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser?

Or if same, submit ticket with CS agent by message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mechecor

No dice - nothing shows.

It showed last week but nothing anymore.

Mechecor

Nothing shows up - pretty sure my account is just botched and change plan at renewal feature does not work.

Mechecor

Checked there - no indication of plan change at renewal in Jan 2024.

Pretty sure the change on renewal feature doesnt work with my account or anyone in my family's as we've all had issues when the renewal date is 2+ weeks out from time of desiring the plan swap

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mechecor , check the payments tab.  The plan that you will be renewing to in January will be indicated there along with costs and rewards offset (where applicable).

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I prefer to use the app my self. When I open the phone app, I go to the bottom left corner and click on the circled plus and go to Subscriptions.  Then I scroll down to see my upcoming plan change. This is what I saw when I changed my plan for renewal date.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701045651193.png

Might want to give that a try.

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mechecor Ons possibility is that you accidentally clicked the Cancel button. I suggest it because I did that some months ago and lost a scheduled change that was no longer available to select. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

that's unusal for sure. Log in to your account / Subscriptions and Add-ons / Change Subscription...you should see your future change there.

Need Help? Let's chat.