cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "Change plan on renewal" ever work?

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When the $34/m 50GB CAN-US plan was made available to existing subscribers at the end of Feb or early March (cant remember which), I selected to opt in at my next billing cycle.

My next billing cycle commences in a few days, so I figured I'd log in to review my account today.

Lo and behold, the scheduled change is not showing in my profile, and that promotion is no longer valid.

Of course I have long since deleted the screenshot where it captured my current plan and the scheduled change, as it was near the end of Feb / early March.

Did anyone else experience this? I messaged CS_Agent but they don't seem to understand my ask of them to verify from their end whether this scheduled plan change is still expected at my upcoming renewal... instead they point me to a different CAN only plan that's available right now (-_-p)

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mechecor wrote:

Did your new plan go into effect after March 4?

Thanks!

I realize that you were not asking me but my “Change Plan on Renewal” did happen on March 6.

Mechecor

Did your new plan go into effect after March 4?

Thanks!

petey99

worked for me when I selected to switch during renewal.

Mechecor

Yes I can confirm it went through, as I checked a couple weeks ago and it showed the CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION and UPCOMING SUBSCRIPTION at log-in.

But that is gone from my screen now.

Fingers crossed their system pulls through. 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can confirm that the Change Plan on Renewal worked for me but are you sure you completed the procedure? The reason I ask is because when that plan was available, I had set up my plan to change at the next renewal via Public Mobile’s website but didn’t notice the confirmation button at the bottom of the page. I only caught it because the next day I checked my account to make sure the scheduled plan change was showing but it wasn’t there. I went through the process again and then saw the Confirmation button (or Save button – I can't remember what the actual wording was.)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mechecor it works for me. if you dont see the new plan showing on My Account, maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I have seen a few people posted that it did not change at their renewal. 

If you deleted the screenshot from your phone, check your deleted items. 

Depending on your phone and phone setup, deleted items can be recovered for 30 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.