cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to get support? Logging a ticket never works / no response from support!

JTR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ported over from Rogers on Nov 20th and have had no data ever since. Same thing happened to my daughter earlier in Nov and we did manage to send a private msg here to an Agent that responded. They did a network reset or something like that on the PM side then she restarted her phone and voila all fixed. I am trying to ask PM to do the same for me but every time I use support chat to submit a ticket it fails (I wish they would update their chat bot to remove the option to submit a ticket since it fails every time) and every couple days I send another message to @CS_Agent but they never respond.

Maybe I need to go back to Rogers. To summarize my overall sign-up experience as completely awful would be far too complimentary. 

8 REPLIES 8

JTR

Thank-you!

JTR

I got someone to reply! Thank-you! Now to see if we can fix the issue! Thanks again everyone. 

Shaun7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

FYI, I just got my issue resolved about an hour ago. I also submitted multiple tickets with my issue starting when I signed up on Sunday afternoon.

All issues are now resolved for me and everything working fine.

They needed info from me to help resolve my issue, so maybe to speed things up make sure you have Name, phone number, account number, date of last payment, last 4 digits of credit card used for payment, alternate contact on credit card and my address+postal.

These are what was required for me to get everything sorted and working now.

TimTams

I am also having this issue with no response from PM, Ive sent multiple tickets since  last Thursday and still no response from them... doesnt help that all the support I can get is that I should contact support...

Shaun7

I can verify that I have sent 5 tickets to support, it has been over 40 hours (waiting since Sunday afternoon) for a response. Still nothing...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JTR 

did you check the Community inbox for their reply?  They usually reply in an hour or two.  But if you waited over that, message them again

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JTR   A couple of things to check, look in your Sent folder to make sure your PM to customer service actually went, and also if you don't  have an envelope icon to indicate a reply, click your avatar to see if there are Messages in the drop down.  Both things have happened to other people but yes, it's too bad the chatbot is still sending people round in circles since it broke a while back.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JTR  You can use this direct link to support to submit ticket . Will also private message you the porting team number also and they can re trigger port request for you if needed 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.