Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how much it costs to call Morocco per minute? Thanks

GlendaL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Well since it's been sorted out that Morocco isn't included in any of Public Mobile's international calling plans, here are some alternative options:

GlendaL

Thanks! 

Awesome!!!  🙂

The "attitude " was moreso directed toward other users who present their complaints more vigorously with a "not my problem, you fix it" approach, yet have done NOTHING to attempt to solve themselves. 

You are not that type.   

Glad you got your answer. 

GlendaL

Um.  Attitude?  

Thank you for all of your assistance.  Got it!

Yup - hence, the difference between prepaid and postpaid service.

Continues to surprise me how many users haven't taken the time to learn the difference between the two.

There's this thing called the World Wide Web which is useful for such things.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It will cost you nothing as you will not be able to call that country as PM does not provide long distance service there.

Nope, doesn't work @GlendaL 

Like i earlier indicated... 😉

And also like earlier indicated, Public Mobile is a prepaid service, there are no charges for using something which isn't already included.

It just won't work.

GlendaL

Thanks I will give it a try!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GlendaL  - you could try calling the phone number if you have any international addon already on your account.

Sometimes other countries will work on these addons even though they are not listed.

And it won't cost you anything to try, it simply will not work/connect if you don't have the services for it.

But, I just tried a hotel in Marrakech, and it did not complete for me. So unless you want to try another number (that is, if you already have an addon already on your account). But, I am guessing it will not work.

If it doesn't work see if this would be useful for you:

https://www.g3telecom.com/ca/cheap-calls/morocco?gclid=CjwKCAiA9aKQBhBREiwAyGP5laXeURzVIBn90QXHtxdEM...

GlendaL

RIght.  I have some international minutes that were a gift last Christmas, but I did check there and didn’t see Morocco on the list.  So does that mean I can’t call there? Or is there a per minute charge?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@GlendaL 

Because Public Mobile is prepaid and does not include calling to International destinations, you have to purchase an international calling add-on to get calling outside Canada/USA.

Regrettably, I did not see Morocco listed as an included country in the international calling add-on:

300 International Long Distance Minutes - $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.