cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Refer a Friend Rewards expire?

loci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not a pioneer member, but joined during the beta time, got 2 people to join as well. Had the refer a friends rewards for a few month but it disappeared. I sent webmail before but never got a respond. Both of the referral lines are still active. Where can I escalate the issue?

5 REPLIES 5

@slash407 wrote:

after 5 years it capps out

@slash407After 5 years, loyalty caps out at $5, but it does not expire. You continue to receive the maximum of $5 per 30 days. @popping is correct.

Friend Referral is $1 per referral per 30 days (or $3 per 90 days), no cap to how many you can have, It also does not have any expiry. Which is what the OP was talking about

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

after 5 years it capps out

Are you talking about loyalty reward?

OP was asking for the referral credit - $1/30 days/active referral

@lociAs long as you are on a rewards plan, the refer a friend does not expire you will continue to receive your $1 for as long as their accounts are active and in good standing.

If for some reason they were removed while your referrals are in good standing, as suggested contact the moderator team so they can look into this.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@loci wrote:

Not a pioneer member, but joined during the beta time, got 2 people to join as well. Had the refer a friends rewards for a few month but it disappeared. I sent webmail before but never got a respond. Both of the referral lines are still active. Where can I escalate the issue?

Login to your account online.

Select My Reward button on the overview page.

Click on the black triangle left of "Total Rewards earned"

It will give you a list of your referral phone number.

Is your 2 referral in your list?

If no, send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Not sure what time the "Beta phase" was in. If you set up your current plan after January 2015 it is rewards eligible.

You'll need a moderator to look into this. They can only be reached by private message.

Please be aware that they are working on a first come, first serve basis, and will get back to you as soon a they can. Some wait times recently have been in the 72 hour range.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.