cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Changing plan change me to Points Plan?

Verilla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would love to get the higher speed offer coming through for $45 for 6O G data, but I do not want to move to the new points plan as I get $10 bucks off my bill with the old way! 

can you advise? I’m scared to do it as I know they won’t let me go back. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Changed my plan about a week ago and my legacy rewards are safe. I was worried too, but there was a plan I couldn't turn down so I made the switch and was so relieved to see my old legacy rewards were still there, $7 off per month. 😁

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Verilla 

You can freely change plan and it won't affect your current rewards from the legacy rewards system, which was also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Verilla 

changing plan won't change your rewards.  You will still get the same saving with the new plan

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Verilla 

Don't worry. You can change to any plan you want. You will never lose your Legacy Rewards. Only YOU can change it. NEVER EVER change it!!

Need Help? Let's chat.