cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you still get your rewards if you change plans?

RobFranchise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

The current promo is $34 for 50g. My current plan is $34 for 20g. If I change plans do I still get my $4 off rewards?

Thanks,

R

3 REPLIES 3

little_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your rewards are from Autopay and/or Loyalty then they will be gone as of the May billing cycle, regardless of what plan you have. If you switch plans before May, I believe you should at least get one last $4 credit.

The new points system being forced on any remaining legacy rewards customers will only give you credit for referrals and 5% pack in Public Points AND you'll have to manually apply the credit once you reach the $15 Public Points redemption threshold. If you're active on the community boards, you may be lucky enough to get a few more Public Point credits.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RobFranchise - Since you are mostly "Upgrading" your plan, you will not lose your 240GB since the price is the same but just with 30 more Gigabytes.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@RobFranchise wrote:

Hi,

The current promo is $34 for 50g. My current plan is $34 for 20g. If I change plans do I still get my $4 off rewards?

Thanks,

R

@RobFranchise Your rewards are not plan specific so they will remain the same regardless of what plan you select. Having said that the rewards program is changing to the points program next month, mandatory for all.

Need Help? Let's chat.