cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not have full access to my account and Telus improve the Chat-Bot!

NotWorkingSueMe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello:

I still haven't heard from Customer Service about having an activation fail (different issue).

But what is disturbing is that I cannot fully log into my account. Due to the whole PM activation fail and subsequent non-support, I no longer believe PM is a service that I want to be part of.

If I could access all of my account details, I would cancel my plan and yes take the loss due to PM being "prepaid".

But I don't have access to any of that capability when I do get into my account.

I would say that PM is an example of how to not run a business and provide a good user experience. A good or excellent company is not based on when things are going good but instead when things are going bad and how they are there to truly help.

Customers should not be tasked with Customer support. If Chat-GPT can pass a lawyer bar exams with a 90% then the PM Chat-Bot can do better than what is does (which is very little). PM (Telus) could build a proper Chat-Bot  using a data model based on every ticket that Customer Support deals with. The data model would be very small because of the specific subject matter.

Get your act together PM/Telus

5 REPLIES 5

NotWorkingSueMe

Yes I used the PM App. It failed during the activation part (part 6 of 6). I was previously  a PM customer for 5 years. Got a sim-card from the Dollar Store and everything worked first time through. Never needed support of any type during that time. Now it is more complicated and definitely not improved.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NotWorkingSueMe , did you complete the activation using the app?  That is the only way to complete an activation.  The customers helping other customers model can work but has obvious limitations.  We can't access other customers accounts to make corrections.  That can only be done by support.  The community can be very helpful otherwise.  

@NotWorkingSueMe 

I hope you let them know why you've opted to go elsewhere. You're not the only one who's having troubles with activation. It was way too simple a few years ago...they just had to complicate it, eh !

NotWorkingSueMe

I sent in the cancellation request.

Thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NotWorkingSueMe 

use this link to direct message Customer Support to cancel your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.