cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I keep promotion after renewal?

eden_27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently using Back to School promo plan ($103, 90days, 20GB per month) and it renews on December 30.

If I keep this plan and automatically re-purchased, will the fee be still $103? Or will it purchase original fee (i guess $150 or more) without promo?

9 REPLIES 9

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@eden_27 

just make sure through all the pending options that you never select ‘immediate plan change’ or you’ll be charged a full cycle every time you make an immediate plan change and there’s no refunds or prorations of any kind.

Always choose “change on renewal” option. It’s also a good idea to take screenshots of the pending plan change in self-serve just as a back up 😉

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@eden_27 

it will still be at $102.

just make sure you have sufficient funds on the account prior to renewal or auto pay subscribed on the account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

$102 maybe? Did you sign up on Oct 1?
Yes, you would keep that plan at that cost for the next renewal.

@eden_27 That is correct. You can even select that plan now to become effective next renewal and then if something better comes up later this week you can change to it (again select next renewal)

PM_User_

Hi eden_27,

If I'm understanding your post.  You signed up for a 90 day plan for $103 which includes 20/GB per month so 60GB for the 3 months.  

Your plan should automatically renew at that rate until you change your subscription.    I would suggest checking out the Black Friday deals.  You can future-change your subscription to the $34/month plan with 20Gb of 5G data at your next renewal.  

eden_27

Then, if I change my subscription (after my plan ends) to Black Fridays plan, am I able to use $34 plan every month unless I change the plan?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@eden_27 There is a current promotion of $34/20GB with no requirement to go 90 days.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 5.22.46 PM.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @eden_27 

You can change plans a billion times a year. You will never lose your Legacy Rewards points. The only person who can change your points system is you. With that being said, never switch! 

I myself have changed 3 times in the last year. I still have all my Legacy Rewards and will never give them up.

EDIT: With that being said, if you've been following the boards today, it looks like there may be some actual Black Friday leaks happening. It might be worth holding off till then to switch.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm. You will have to read small print regarding your plan and see if it is permanent or time limited offer (expires after x months/years or similar).

Need Help? Let's chat.