Discount and Gift

pat001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No more auto payment discount?

No more loyalty discount?

No more Christmas Gift?

5 REPLIES 5

@AtlasAvenger wrote:

Of all the changes Telus made, they got rid of the "More the Merrier" Christmas gift.  THAT was the only reason I went out of my way to encourage others to switch to Public Mobile.

I agree that the More is Merrier freebies were a bonus...but..you must admit that PM has some competitively priced plans now too. I been a PM customer since 2018 and have found that PM works great in most parts of the country. Some of the other providers have poor cell coverage in various parts of Canada. Also, some of their attractive plans are only valid for 1 or 2 years whereas our plans stay the same unless we want to upgrade or downgrade. The Points or Rewards are an incentive too. We all miss the freebies, but who knows...maybe next year eh !!   😎

AtlasAvenger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Of all the changes Telus made, they got rid of the "More the Merrier" Christmas gift.  THAT was the only reason I went out of my way to encourage others to switch to Public Mobile.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pat001 

the PM Rewards that you ask about were discontinued as of January 22nd, 2022. Customer who started a PM account after that date are now enrolled in the Points program. Here's some reading you can see how it works. Unfortunately, the Points program is the only option for new customers...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/redeeming-public-points

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pat001  Definitely no more more is merrier Christmas give away . But auto pay and loyalty still a thing for those in the old legacy rewards . No auto pay for folks in the new point system thou but still get loyalty on the new system it works differently thou and is given once. A year on your anniversary 10 points . Are you on the new pints I’m guessing ? Check your rewards portal once you have 15 points you can redeem it for $15 off your bill 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The $2 auto payment discount has been replaced with 5% toward the plan value in Public Points.

The loyalty discount was replaced with 10 points per year, or $10 per year.

Christmas bonuses…  Yes, they appear to be no longer 🙁

Need Help? Let's chat.