cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty signing up.

celekwachi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello guys, 

Quick question please. I signed up to public mobile some months ago but was never able to use the line. The phone appeared incompatible. Today I got a new sim and registered again and paid the initial subscription. But then at the last moment I get a message asking that I confirm the earlier line as there was an active account on file. I am unable to verify that line as I don't even know where the sim is. How can I resolve that error so as to start using my new line.

NB. I already got a new number and all. I just can't wait to start using the new line.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@osvaldo_q - you are posting in the Community PUBLIC forum, did you mean to send this privately to someone?

@CS_Agent 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Are you able to use another phone? Do you remember the number you had here before? If so then dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your old phone number and see if it says something like can't find or invalid. Unless of course it's the same number 🙂

celekwachi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your are very right, dust2dust.

I have sent a private message to Support. I am yet to hear back. Apart from the first payment I don't think I have been making payments for that line. Except if they have been taking money from the account without me knowing. i doubt that though...I'd have known. Whatever the case, I hope support is able to sort it for me..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Have you been paying for that other account all this time? It sounds like it still thinks you exist but you just have no service account. Did you use the same email address as before?
I think you need support to change the email and phone number (or just delete the whole thing) on that old account and then let you proceed with the new one.

Need Help? Let's chat.