cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt get my eSIM after switching plan

Endocraze99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Back in December 2023 i switched to another plan which specified that i would get a free eSIM but up until now i have not. How do i get it?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Endocraze99

The fact that existing customers dont get an eSIM when that clause is not specified becomes false advertisement. But i am over this now. Thank you.

Endocraze99

Thats the thing. I had physical SIM. I was expecting to get an eSIM regardless of me being the existing customer.

Endocraze99

But it didnt specify that existing users will not get eSIM. Makes no sense for me to pay 5$ for it if it was promised. I jist wanted to ditch the physical card, thats all. Oh well i can live with that. Thanks for the reply.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Endocraze99   If the problem is that you  had a physical sim and wanted to change to esim then you need to log in to the Public Mobile app and buy an esim for $5.  As already explained, the free one was for new activations, it would be assumed that an existing customer must already have a sim of some kind to be using the service.

carlsambi

Your current eSIM should update to the new plan automatically 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Endocraze99 

When switching plans (with the same mobile provider) there is no SIM replacement needed.

The deal of a free E-Sim is for customers newly activating here.

Need Help? Let's chat.