cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't recieve $10 referal credit

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I referred somebody, and I've gotten the $1 credit (/month), however, they haven't gotten their one-time $10 credit.

I thought they got it immediately after activation but is it 30 days from now? They signed up/activated a week ago. I told them they could contact an agent as I don't think I'd be able to contact for them, however, they were confused and didn't want to make a separate account for the community agent support.

8 REPLIES 8

CanadianPerson0

Alright. Shame that's the case, but I guess I'll have to let them know. Thanks

CanadianPerson0

Darn. Thanks for the help though.

CanadianPerson0

Yeah, they looked at their rewards/points/payments and it was nowhere to be found. Guess the only option's to contact support.

Thanks

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianPerson0 

your friend needs to create a community account as that's the only way to speak with customer support. this a gonna be a bad referral. I'll be surprised if they stay 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Tammer9 

it will be there within 72 hours 

please ask your friend to login My Account 3 days after activation,  it should be showing as Available Find there 

Tammer9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For what its worth, I joined PM nov 24 using a referral code and received my $10 credit within a couple days.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianPerson0 

The $10 credit would have been added to your friends Available Funds in self service within 72 hours of activation. Have friend look there.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianPerson0 Have them contact a CSA to get help with that.  If it's been a week already and the credit isn't in their account, a CSA agent is the only one that can help with that now. Waiting won't help.

Need Help? Let's chat.