cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive signup reward

laird53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm sure this has been asked, I've already tried Chatbot and it says service unavailable

contact CSA who I've communicating with.

Problem is I haven't been able to communicate with a CSA?

I signed up to PM 4 or 5 days ago, I didn't receive the one time $10 and my friend didn't receive

the $1.00 credit notification, how would I go about resolving this matter

And yes, we did put in a referral code at signup and it was correct

6 REPLIES 6

laird53

All resolved, thanks everyone 👍

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@laird53 wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked, I've already tried Chatbot and it says service unavailable

contact CSA who I've communicating with.

Problem is I haven't been able to communicate with a CSA?

I signed up to PM 4 or 5 days ago, I didn't receive the one time $10 and my friend didn't receive

the $1.00 credit notification, how would I go about resolving this matter

And yes, we did put in a referral code at signup and it was correct

Was the referral code used properly? To check your friend can login to 'my account' and your number should display under their referrals. If yes, then you both will get your $10 and their $1/mth next renewal. 

If they can not see your number then referral code was not used properly and you and your friend both can contact support agents and get this sorted out. 

Now as you are trying chatbot and its not working ... you have another way to contact them by sending direct msg to CSA_agent .

Welcome to PM.

laird53

Thanks, giving it a try right now

This happens occasionally. They will fix it, just contact them as @esjliv showed.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laird53  there are two methods to contact CSA. If the Chatbot is not working sent a use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Provide them the referral code you used to activate and they should be able to add it for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laird53 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.