cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get rewards for first month $34 50GB data CA and US plan

Joe_G
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched to the $34 50GB data CA and US plan. I only had 2 days left on my old plan so I chose Change Now. I'm on the old rewards system and I was getting $5 off each month. They took the full amount ($34) from my available funds with no rewards credit. My Upcoming Payment on April 01 shows the rewards deducted. Is this the way it's supposed to work on the first month?

5 REPLIES 5

@DennyCrane wrote:

Rewards are given every 30 days, not every time you change your plan. As others have said, they should come in the next couple days.

The rewards aren't actually tied to 30 day intervals, but are acutally paid out upon either a successful plan renewal OR any immediate plan change.

Joe_G
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @DennyCrane

I accepted hTideGnow's answer as the solution because he was the first one to answer, but I gave you a bravo because you made it clear to me how the rewards work. Thanks.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are given every 30 days, not every time you change your plan. As others have said, they should come in the next couple days.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Joe_G 

This is normal when switching over to a new plan. Give it a few days and you'll see the credits start coming through. It took about 3-4 days for mine to show up. Plus your referrals take time too. I had credits for $35 in my account within 5 days. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Joe_G this is normal for early plan change with Change Now

But you will get the rewards back.  In the next 2 or 3 days , the system will add the rewards back to your account as a credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.