cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the $30 credit for purchasing a phone.

Max23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not receive the $30 credit for purchasing a phone.

10 REPLIES 10

@Max23 

@Max23 wrote:

I did not get the credits. I tried a link I found in a community post to get to customer service, but the person is asking for my credit card info, my 4 digit pin, my email address, and a number of other personal account detail. This seems fishy as I am signed in, why would customer service need all my security information?

They just wanna make sure you're who you claim to be. Give them as much info as you can to verify.

To make sure you're you, the account holder. Anybody can create a community id before making an account. It's not fishy. I like knowing that support does all they can reasonably do to protect my account.

Max23

I did not get the credits. I tried a link I found in a community post to get to customer service, but the person is asking for my credit card info, my 4 digit pin, my email address, and a number of other personal account detail. This seems fishy as I am signed in, why would customer service need all my security information?

@Max23 

check your payment history to see if the $5 credits were used to fund renewals for Jan through May. If they weren't then contact CSA for their help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Max23

Yes, that was the promotion and never received the credits.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Max23 

is this the offer you took advantage of ? Looks like the $30 was paid as $5 for 6 months. Does that sound about right ?

Offer Details: 

• Offer available to existing Public Mobile customers who purchase a Certified Pre-Owned phone with the same email address the existing customer received this offer from.
  • Effective November 15th, 2022 to December 6th, 2022 at 11:59PM ET.
  • Offer limited to one bill credit per Public Mobile account. 
  • Credit will be automatically applied within one month of offer closure, starting in January 2023 to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. 
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.

HI @Max23 

you can also confirm by visiting My Account, then go to Payment history and check if PM ever has a credit to your account for the CPO phone discount.  But it is true, sometimes, they could not match up the email address and might be the problem 

Max23

Yes it was in December. I will try your suggestion. Thanks for your help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Max23 

when was the promotion?  PM has not sell phone for couple months

was it the one from last year? if so, it was long

But you can submit a ticket with CS agent and have them to check:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Max23  This must be from awhile back  as PM does not sell phones any more . But to get support to investigate for you here’s the link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

Need Help? Let's chat.