cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive promotional offer

AK44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Myself and one of my daughters received a promotional text to upgrade to 4G plan for $24/mon. However, my other daughter didn’t get the offer. 
Do you know why and how she can upgrade?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@AK44 

Thanks for the update. I know how you feel. I was also turned down recently myself. The last message they wrote me said "let me save you time, I reiterate what was said earlier,  no we cannot accommodate your request".

This is the norm at most businesses across any sector. Most sad!

AK44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for your feedback!
We have been in contact with Customer Support for the past couple of days, but they are unable to explain why within the same plan category, some clients got the offer and others didn’t. Also, they cannot do the upgrade either. 
Wow Public Mobile… standard response from your customer service might as well be: “we haven’t got a clue. Too bad, so sad!”
This definitely isn’t good customer relation or business practice. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AK44 , the targeted offers are based on the current plan that you are subscribed to.  Generally those on the $15 plan will get the offer for the $24/4GB plan and those on the $25/1GB plan will get the $29/10GB plan.  

@AK44 wrote:

Myself and one of my daughters received a promotional text to upgrade to 4G plan for $24/mon. However, my other daughter didn’t get the offer. 
Do you know why and how she can upgrade?

These are targeted offers.  The exact creteria for customers to be made these offers is unknown.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

All offers are targeted and specific to each accounts. 

She can submit a message to cs agents below and ask to see if they can upgrade her to same. No guarantees. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I also have a few accounts and only received the offer on only 1 of my account.

Need Help? Let's chat.