cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive my promotion offer !!!!!

Surrendra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"For a limited time only, get one month of service for $0 when you activate on any plan, online and in-store.*"

I signed up with my email when this promotion was active. I activated online before the deadline. 3 months have passed and I didn't received my free one month service. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Surrendra 

Check your transaction history for the listing "3RD Month Free Credit" and a credit equal to the plan you activated on. It would have been credited between day 31 and day 60. Appearing similar to below:

Screenshot_20210812-142327~2.png

Otherwise contact customer support to have the credIt added to your account balance. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the screen to contact the CSA's. Type "promo not applied" and "human"and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Surrendra : A picture tells a thousand words. Maybe post screenshots of your Payment history here (not payment card) and we can see what we can see to try to help. Blank out personal info of course.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Surrendra 

Hopefully you got it and just slipped your mind - almost happened to me but the credit for me came later in the cycle.  As @hTideGnow mentioned, Public Mobile adds credit to your Account Balance equivalent to your base Plan cost.  Then, when it's time to renew, the Plan cost got deducted from the Balance and the net effect was $0.

If this didn't happen, then I'd reach out to a CS Agent via the SIMon chatbot as mentioned (through the chat bubble, lower-right corner) or directly here.  Goodluck!  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Surrendra 

contact them to the can check it out for you,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Surrendra   Usually when they say Free months, they actually add the plan amount onto your account and you would see them as Available Fund when you logon to My Account.

Also, you might want to check your credit card (assuming you use credit card and Autopay) and confirm that PM was charging it monthly.

If you confirmed that they never credit you the plan amount as Available Fund,  please open a ticket with PM Customer Service Agent:

To open a ticket , click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

1. Start by typing: Promotions ,
  2. click on "My bonus is missing,
  3. click on "Contact Us"
  4. and then Click on "Check here to submit a ticket" . 
  5. You will then brought to another page and will ask you to logon with your Community credentials. Follow the page to finish opening the ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.