cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive SIM

bliner9433
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello @CS_Agent , I ordered a Public Mobile Sim on June 21 and it has not been received. The order number is 345991.  Can I please get an update or replacement. I need this asap before August 24th as I need it before I go on a trip. Thank you, Brendon 

7 REPLIES 7

@Trachel 

PM also send a QR code by email. So there should be a copy of the QR code of the eSIM in your email.

KarenNL

oh sorry didn't realize. yes you are right it had been many years!

@KarenNL  I got mine at Walmart to but that was many years ago 2018 . So I’m assuming you been With PM for awhile now too . Walmart no longer sells them anymore from my understanding . So other than ordering online from here or Amazon . I just go to a local corporate Telus Koodo store to pick up in person but it’s best to call around first for availability @Trachel @bliner9433 

@Trachel  If you deleted your eSIM you will need to get a physical SIM card then sign into your my account and swap the sim number like this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1689090551387.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

KarenNL

I bought mine at Walmart. You may be able to get one locally!

Trachel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Handyman. Need help I am in tears have been for two days. I accidentally I guess deleted my esim. I need a solution asap pls help. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bliner9433 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.