cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get my loyalty discount applied to my last bill

VeePee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is usually $21.28 after loyalty discount and taxes. My Jan 21 bill was $28, however. Why was my loyalty discount not applied? It's not shown in the payment history as a separate item like it is for every preceding month.

6 REPLIES 6

@Dunkman @Meow   I had something similar, I didn't get my points back for the December renewal.   After waiting a while to see if they appeared I contacted customer service and they fixed it for me, it was a system glitch.

@VeePee wrote:

I have not actively changed anything on my account, to my knowledge

@VeePee 

Then contact customer service agent as recommended earlier.  If possible, let us know what happened for potential future cases. 

VeePee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not actively changed anything on my account, to my knowledge

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@VeePee 

By chance, did you switch to the new rewards points system?  Or change plans earlier?  

A few post recently mentioning about missing rewards.  My plan renewed yesterday without any hitches though.  Rewards were properly applied. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are third of forth customer complaining about not receiving loyalty discount.

Contact agent ASAP in order to correct this or get some reasonable explanation. Let us know what was the outcome...

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@VeePee  submit a ticket to customer service at the link below to  investigate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.