cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not Get Second Month Free

sozubek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
I entered my e-mail for the flash sale on December 18th 2020. After that I activated my account on the same day with the same email address. It has been more than 30 days, I still did not get the second month free reward. I was charged on January 17th 2021. How can I get the second month free reward?  
P.S. I wrote to this issue to the moderator team and haven't got a reply yet 
6 REPLIES 6

sozubek

At that time there was no extra data promotion.

I checked my transactions in detail. It looks like I was charged for the second month on Jan 17th. Then I got one month got credit on Jan 18th. So it will be more like third month free for me.

Thanks for reminding me to check.

[OK .... Luddite]

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sozubek wrote:

I submitted my email on December 18th and activated myself online.

Sorry for my confusion. I saw a date of the 22nd on the next sale. But it was the 18th to 22nd. So you should be good. As mentioned...ask the moderators.

Edit: Did your payment card get charged on the 17th?

Have you received the 5 Gb of data that also came with this offer unless you activated on the $15 plan? You have looked online to ensure the amount isn't still sitting in your available funds for some reason? 

AE_Collector

sozubek

I submitted my email on December 18th and activated myself online.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sozubek : Did you submit the email between the 11th and 14th? And did you activate yourself online?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@sozubek wrote:
Hello,
I entered my e-mail for the flash sale on December 18th 2020. After that I activated my account on the same day with the same email address. It has been more than 30 days, I still did not get the second month free reward. I was charged on January 17th 2021. How can I get the second month free reward?  
P.S. I wrote to this issue to the moderator team and haven't got a reply yet 

@sozubek As we are customers just like you, we cannot help with this. You did the right thing by contacting a moderator. Be patient, they will get back to you and fix this.

Need Help? Let's chat.