cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I renew my plan

princessnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid the owing amount in my account and now it says my current balance is $45 which is what my plan costs. is my plan renewed or will i be using my funds if i text, call or use my data?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@princessnon wrote:

I paid the owing amount in my account and now it says my current balance is $45 which is what my plan costs. is my plan renewed or will i be using my funds if i text, call or use my data?

@princessnon  A $45 balance means that your have $45 in your account funds that will be used to pay your plan on the next renewal date. You can find out your next renewal date by dialling  611 from your phone.

sweetlion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

normally if you enroll in new plan system start charging from anniversay date means when your monthly bill need to pay. some peoples renew the plan in different method like decrease the plan or upgrade the plan . but everything is effected from next bill. so whatever the plan you are using now and you already renewed it will effected after payment of monthly charges. and after the date of your monthly charge you are automatically enter in new plan

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

If you read the finer print below your account balance you will notice that payment will be y taken from your balance at 11.59 pm on the due date.

Couple of hours before that your status will change to expire from active and it will be red, nothing to worry about, it's normal. If you have enough funds on your account your account should go back to active after midnight

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@princessnon 

When is your payment due date?  Is your plan working now?  Is it active or suspended?

If you have a positive balance, your plan is not renewed presently.  It will be whenever your next payment date is.  You should be able to continue to use your phone as long as your plan is active and you have not used up your data, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.