cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered chip

Gabriela13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I didn’t receive my chip yet. Can you help me?

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As stated, PM is notorious for slow shipment of sim cards. And it's not a Canada Post issue, it's a PM issue. Don't waste your time, find a local Telus/Koodo store that may have stock, or order from Amazon for half the price. Then just ask for a refund from PM on the initial sim order.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gabriela13 

we are customers like you, so we cannot tell you the status of the delivery. Once Public Mobile releases it to Canada Post, it’s a crapshoot.

They’ve been known to take excessively long between Public Mobile and Canada Post. (sadly, mostly on public mobiles end I think…)

I would recommend picking one up from a corporate Telus or Koodo location instead. After you’ve done that, advise the customer support agents that you could not wait any longer and they will likely refund you the price of the initial Sim card

Here’s how to contact them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Gabriela13 

it could take as many as 3 weeks for PM to deliver.  If it has been long, please submit ticket with CS agent and ask 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Gabriela13 wrote:

Hello, I didn’t receive my chip yet. Can you help me?

@Gabriela13 I'm guessing you mean SIM card. It can take a few weeks to get it delivered from PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.