cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete payment and receive refund

adnanibrahim7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I want to know how to cancel my payment for Nov 3 and receive my refund.

I have to leave the country so I want to cancel my plan and payment for the November month before November 3 because my plan is due this Nov 3.

Please let me know ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4

@adnanibrahim7 

I would recommend suspending your service via lost/stolen before midnight eastern tonight. This will leave you with active voicemail services by calling your own phone number from another line and pressing "*" when it connects. Enter your 4 digit voicemail password to access your voicemail services.

To reactivate your services before 89 days ( preferably around day 85 or sooner so as to not have your account cancelled and deactivated....yes I see the irony here😀!) log into your self serve account and resume your service via lost/stolen and make a payment with your autopay card and reactivate/renew your plan...you may have to briefly suspend service via lost/stolen if your plan does not automatically renew.

Or you can pay by voucher in your account or thru 611 (credit card payments thru 611 require your 4 digit account pin #). As long as you have previously resumed your service via lost/stolen then payments thru 611 that cover your entire plan amount will automatically reactivate your account.

Then contact customer support to manually apply your $2 autopay reward and any other rewards you may have on the account pending before your renewal tonight after you have paid for and renewed your next 30 days of service.

@adnanibrahim7 wrote:

Hello 

I have to leave the country so I want to cancel my plan and payment for the November month before November 3 because my plan is due this Nov 3.

Performing the previously mentioned steps within the next few hours will prevent you from being charged further.  However, you will not receive any refund for amounts already paid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adnanibrahim7 

call *611 and remove your Autopay,

or go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if you want to port your number to another company you need account Activate or you have to do port today,

Reactivate a suspended plan (publicmobile.ca)

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@adnanibrahim7 wrote:

Hello 

Please let me know ASAP.

@adnanibrahim7 

Log in to your account and remove your credit card or disable autopay. Then your account will be suspended for 89 days.(Edit: If you want to keep your number, you'll have to make a payment before time's up, otherwise the account will close for good).

If you have Available funds enough to pay for a plan cost, you'll need to use the Suspend service feature (Lost/Stolen page) otherwise the system will renew the plan anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.