cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defer plan to a future month?

ThetaZero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for a plan today, only to find out later today that I won't need service for several months.  It seems that as a prepaid plan there's no way to refund the money I spent, but is there any way to defer it to a future month or provide an account credit, given that I haven't used any of my plan for this month yet?

3 REPLIES 3

@ThetaZero If you've paid for 30 days, just turn off autopay and start up again when you return. If you paid for 90 days, send a message as suggested to the moderators for some consideration - perhaps they will convert it to a 30 day plan and credit your account with the difference.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try messaging the mods and they may evaluate the situation on a case-by-case basis.

--------
Sending a message to the mod teams:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ThetaZero, unfortunately there is no way to "pause" or defer your plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.