cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated account

greenerin714
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account  was deactivated.  I have my sim cars and want to activate  it again how do I do this

5 REPLIES 5

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sign into your account as usual and if it is within 90 days you can reactive it from there, otherwise you will need to start a new account. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@greenerin714 wrote:

My account  was deactivated.  I have my sim cars and want to activate  it again how do I do this

@greenerin714  - if perhaps, your account was deactivated due to losing your phone (with previous SIM) card, and you are within the 90 day period of being active, then you only need to SWAP your SIM number on your self serve account.

See "How To Change Your SIM Card" at the bottom of this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

After you do this, you still will need to make a manual payment equal or more to your plan/owing amount (as @computergeek541 mentions) to resume/reactivate services.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@greenerin714 

To activate a new account go to the activation portal...

Edit:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

For a error free activation first do the following....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome, safari or Microsoft edge work best.

Write down your email, password, 4 digit account pin #, security question and answer and put in a safe and secure place for future reference. Enter your referral code for the $10 bonus referral credit and promocode for $25+ plans for bonus plan data on the fourth page of the activation portal. Once you choose your plan and submit your payment put the pm sim card in your phone and reboot.

Check that your pm sim card has all of its services and log into your self serve account. If you have any issues post again and we can help trouble shoot. May the luck of the Irish be with you!☘

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@greenerin714 

Once your account is closed and deactivated if you haven’t kept up with payment over 90 days. You will need to get a new SIM.

Canadian Cell Supplies online currently have them on sale for $3. 
They ship pretty fast and you can pickup if you are in the Mississauga area.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@greenerin714 

Once your account is closed and deactivated if you haven’t kept up with payment over 90 days. You will need to get a new SIM.

@greenerin714 

When it comes to the above, account closure is permanaent. With that new SIM card you'd be activation a new account with a new phone number.

If your account is simply in suspension, you can pay for your plan to continue using your service.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@greenerin714 

Need Help? Let's chat.