cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated Account

Jojo1205
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Need your help. I went to buy a cellphone and the store has convince me to port my Public mobile number to Koodo. They tried for more than an hour in 2 separate days and they messed up my Public mobile number. Used this number for several years . The porting of number failed . I cant used my public mobile number , I can't log in into my account and they have not ported my number to koodo. Telus(koodo) representative contacted me for 3 days now, and ask me to contact the public mobile to reactivate my account. I don't know how to contact them. Their mistake and they want me to contact public mobile. How do you reactivate your mobile number, ( I paid until Jan 4, 2022-contract ends)? Should the Koodo people be the one contacting Public mobile , instead of me? Thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you initiate porting at Koodo side?

If yes, you should receive SMS from PM asking you to confirm your request.

If you replied YES on porting request, your PM account is closed; no way to recover it; phone number is gone to Koodo.

If no, how could Koodo mess up (deactivate) your PM account (even though they are both under the Telus)? Unless Koodo rep has some kind of access to PM accounts which will be very dangerous and strange...

Regain your access to PM account first, see what it says; is account active or not.

CSA can help you with that.

@Jojo1205 

Do you want to leave public mobile? If you didn't reply YES to the porting authorization text you can change your mind. Did you open a postpaid account with koodo or prepaid?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jojo1205 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jojo1205  so, you have no service on your PM SIM?  you cannot make calls?

let's start slowly, get your My Account access back first. 

1. Try to use the Forgot password link.  Enter the correct email and answer the security question.

2.  If fails , Open  a ticket with PM and get the credentials reset:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Log in Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Once you are back on My Account , then you can check if your account status is Active or not

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jojo1205 wrote:

Hi,

Need your help. I went to buy a cellphone and the store has convince me to port my Public mobile number to Koodo. They tried for more than an hour in 2 separate days and they messed up my Public mobile number. Used this number for several years . The porting of number failed . I cant used my public mobile number , I can't log in into my account and they have not ported my number to koodo. Telus(koodo) representative contacted me for 3 days now, and ask me to contact the public mobile to reactivate my account. I don't know how to contact them. Their mistake and they want me to contact public mobile. How do you reactivate your mobile number, ( I paid until Jan 4, 2022-contract ends)? Should the Koodo people be the one contacting Public mobile , instead of me? Thanks for your help

@Jojo1205  - whoa, sorry to hear this.

This sounds like a Koodo issue. Telus owns both Koodo and Public Mobile. I am not sure why you need to reactivate your Public Mobile account again...unless it was deactivated for over 90 days....is that the case?

I would escalate this to Koodo, if I were you.

If you really need Public mobile representatives, you will need to submit a ticket this way to CSA:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.