cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datas

EmmanuelleGuay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Je me suis inscrite à Public Mobile. Mon compte est actif et j'ai 5G de données...mais je n'arrive pas à les utiliser. Ceci dit, lorsque je suis ailleurs, je n'ai pas Internet.

Que faire? J'ai déjà essayé les suggestions de SIMon.

12 REPLIES 12

EmmanuelleGuay

It works!!!! Finally!

Thank you !!! SO much 🙂

@EmmanuelleGuay  comma and no spaces. Stay safe. Did you try leaving it empty first. The newer phones you can get away with that. Stay safe 

EmmanuelleGuay

Is it coma or a dot I should write between ?

EmmanuelleGuay

My phone is a LG5.

@EmmanuelleGuay  input it exactly like this

default,MMS,supl

it's a comma with no spaces

APN settings.png

EmmanuelleGuay

Pour le APN j'ai tout fait...sauf je ne comprend pas la partie:
type APN
Qu'est-ce que je dois écrire?

@EmmanuelleGuay It could be the size of the picture that you are sending too., Try force closing your text app and restarting your phone. 

@EmmanuelleGuay if your phone is an iPhone. Data,  Sms and mms must be selected. Stay safe. 

EmmanuelleGuay

Hi

It seems to work if i am on Facebook or Instagram...but it doesn't work if i want to send a picture via my txt message. Is that normal?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Bonjour @EmmanuelleGuay  quelle est la marque et le modèle de votre téléphone? Pour accéder aux données, il doit être activé. Si cela n'a jamais fonctionné, cela pourrait être vos paramètres APN. Activez les données et essayez d'envoyer un message mms si cela fonctionne, vos paramètres APN sont corrects. Si cela échoue, en général.  
20200506_105017.jpg

EmmanuelleGuay

How do I do that?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@EmmanuelleGuay what's the make and model of the device? try resetting your network settings

open settings
scroll down to system
tap on reset 
tap network settings reset
tap reset settings and restart

make sure the option for mobile data is enabled

Need Help? Let's chat.