cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Sonja95
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

I am signed up for a 15 GB data per month on 4G speed plan. Today as well as many other days my data doesn’t seem to work at all. I cannot load any websites on my data plan unless I use my Wi-Fi. I’ve tried resetting my cache on my browser. I’ve tried restarting my phone I’ve tried changing plans, but nothing works. What should I do to fix this? Is this a public mobile service issue? Am I just in a weird zone that doesn’t get enough reception? I live in a suburban area. My phone is a iPhone 12 mini. 

3 REPLIES 3

Spuggetabouti1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Sonja95 

Could there be an issue with your SIM card? A damaged card may affect your connection. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sonja95   Do not try changing plans unless you really want to.  If you pick "change plan now" , PM will charge you new plan charge immediately

Did you try using the phone in another area? 

Also, did you try other app to access data other than browser?  IPhone can restrict the use of mobile data based on app, make sure your browser/Safari is set the enable for Mobile data access

and your voice is working? try changing the network to 3G and see if data also works under 3G 

@Sonja95 wrote:

Hi.

I am signed up for a 15 GB data per month on 4G speed plan. Today as well as many other days my data doesn’t seem to work at all. I cannot load any websites on my data plan unless I use my Wi-Fi. I’ve tried resetting my cache on my browser. I’ve tried restarting my phone I’ve tried changing plans, but nothing works. What should I do to fix this? Is this a public mobile service issue? Am I just in a weird zone that doesn’t get enough reception? I live in a suburban area. My phone is a iPhone 12 mini. 

As data does work at times, I am susepcting that there could be network issues in some of the places where you're trying to use data.  Do you have access to another device to see if things are better with that one?

Need Help? Let's chat.