cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

旋转的摩天轮
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

May I ask 2GB one-time data bonus and Reward 1GB Add-on (Free) is 3G speed or 4G speed?

17 REPLIES 17

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@旋转的摩天轮 

That's why I suggested that you scoll around until you find it.  You'll like it, because I have that plan!  lol

Now I see, Thank you so much

旋转的摩天轮

But here show 40 for 5G, Not 15 G, How can i get 15 G?

Log in to My account,Plan and Add-on page, click Change my plan , then choose the 4G tab. be aware there are two $40 plans there, pick the correct one.  And use Change on renewal date to avoid lossimg moneyhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

旋转的摩天轮

Okay, Thank you

@旋转的摩天轮 

You can see it from in your account plans 4G.   Just log into your account and click on Change my plan. Look under 4G plans and scroll around.

旋转的摩天轮

How can i get it?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@旋转的摩天轮 the $40 for 15gb is still on and is a good plan.  consider going for it

@旋转的摩天轮 

Yes, it will. But if you do an immediate plan change you will not get any credit for your current plan. It is better to choose change plan on next renewal date.

@旋转的摩天轮 wrote:

Okay, Thank you, Now my plan is 3G speed, If now i change my plan to 4G speed, it will be change 4G speed or not?

Best guess...it'll still be 4G.

旋转的摩天轮

Okay, Thank you for reply

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Speed will depend on your plan.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@旋转的摩天轮 

The speed will be whatever you have now in your current plan.

旋转的摩天轮

Okay, Thank you, Now my plan is 3G speed, If now i change my plan to 4G speed, it will be change 4G speed or not?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@旋转的摩天轮 

It will be the speed of whatever the data speed is on your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.